Let us help you with your film and video needs!
Whether you’re a location manager looking for a great place to shoot or a set decorator who needs to find that odd prop, we’re happy to help you here at Iliad Bookshop.
We have 5,000 square feet in two large rooms, with a convenient rear entrance that provides easy load-in and space for craft service or generators. We have a spacious restroom for the comfort of your crew, and we’re centrally located in the Valley, only 10 minutes from Hollywood.
Here’s a partial list of projects we’ve been involved with:
- Shooter (USA Network series)
- Nobodies (TV Land series)
- Jane the Virgin (CW television series)
- Better Things (FX television series)
- The Black Room (feature film)
- Beyond Wonderland (music festival promotional video)
- Up All Night (NBC television series)
- Storage Wars (television series)
- Dear Mr. Watterson (documentary feature film)
- Yellow Pages (print ad)
- Windfall (television series)
- Free Enterprise (feature film)
- Lethal Weapon 3 (feature film – exterior only)
- Embrace the Darkness (feature film)
- Bottom Feeders (feature film)
- Bang and Whimper (short film)
- 10/8 (ABC television series)
- AT&T (commercial)
- Scientology (commercial)
- LAX (commercial)
- SBC (commercial)
- Emerol (commercial)
Here’s a dance video (“Get Low”) that was shot entirely in the Iliad:
|Iliad’s front room redressed for the NBC television series Up All Night|
We’ve included plenty of photos here for you to feel free to use for your scouting purposes
|Front exterior||Front interior||Front counter||Bathroom||Aisle||Behind store||2nd Room|
We have some high-res photos available on this page.
Or take a virtual tour of our store at Google Maps (note: this dates from 2009 – the store’s changed a little since).